RBMS provides broad visibility and recognition for donors at all levels.
New this year! As part of our commitment to sustainability, we invite sponsors to submit ads for the program book (based on your level of sponsorship) instead of mailing bag inserts.
Duodecimo Circle ($250 – $749)
Duodecimo Circle Benefits
- Acknowledgement on the conference website sponsorship page
- Acknowledgment in the conference program book
All of Octavo Circle benefits +
- Half page ad in the conference program book
- A list of registrants (including mail and email address)
All of Quarto Circle benefits +
- Upgrade to full page ad in the conference program book
- Public recognition on the RBMS electronic discussion list (1,600+)
- Hyperlink to your website on the conference website
($3,000 or more)
All of Folio Circle benefits +
- Public recognition by name at a sponsored event
- Hyperlink and company logo on the conference website
- One complimentary RBMS Conference registration
How to Submit Ads for the RBMS Program Book:
SUBMIT TO DAWN MUELLER Dmueller@ala.org by May 10, 2019
- PDF and JPG versions of your ad according to applicable size described above to ensure proper reproduction.
- All ads are black and white.
- Trim size is 5.5”x 8 1/2”
- Ensure that all fonts are Embedded, Compression is set to 300 dpi, and if given the option for the dpi printer, use 2400 dpi.
- Image resolution of 300 dpi (or higher) is recommended for clarity. Ads with images using lower resolution may not print clearly.
- Please preflight before submitting to avoid delays in production.