Housing opened in February. The discounted group rates are available at the buttons below and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Make your plans early to get the best rates!
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards (Headquarters, currently sold out)
110 South Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
RBMS Discounted Rate: $179 Single/Double, including Wifi
Find yourself in the heart of the excitement when you stay at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards. Its perfect location, in the heart of the Arts & Entertainment district and minutes from M&T Bank Stadium, Camden Yards and the National Aquarium, lets you discover all of the fun and interesting destinations in downtown Baltimore. You’ll find plenty of choices to keep you entertained nearby. Within the Inner Harbor hotel, you’ll find spacious guest rooms with stylish touches and upscale amenities, great dining at the popular restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary Wi-Fi access in all our public areas.
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel (overflow hotel, currently sold out)
202 E Pratt St,
Baltimore, MD 21202
RBMS Discounted Rate: $179 Single/Double
This property is about six blocks (.6 mile) from the Marriott Inner Harbor where the RBMS Conference will take place.
The Local Arrangements committee recommends several nearby options in the beautiful Inner Harbor area of Baltimore.
Green Initiatives at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- 100% post-consumer fiber writing pads
- Bic Ecolutions (R) pens made from recycled content and biodegradable (Marriott purchases 47 million pens per year)
- Access to recycling containers in or near meeting rooms
- Meeting rooms set with water service in pitchers instead of plastic bottles
- Boxed lunch containers made of recycled content including biodegradable cutlery and napkins
- Organic sustainable and natural food and beverage options including Fair-Trade teas and chocolates
- Linen-less banquet buffet tables made of 49% recycled aluminum
- Safe-to-donate food given to America’s Second Harvest network of food banks.